Rare Russian new, old stock -in12a/b's nixie tubes from the 60-s thru 80's. Handmade and hand wired into a beautiful nostalgic 1960's full featured clock. Pictures shown are of the actual clock. Due to the highly Figured Nature of the woods we use, no 2 clocks will ever look alike.
- Shadua Case
- 4 bulb clock design
- IN-12 replaceable Bulbs
- Decorative puzzle joint top.
- Modern microprocessor control
- RGB led backlighting so you can adjust the backlight to any color you wish.
- Built in cathode poison strategies to keep your clock healthy for many years
- Automatic dimming self adjusts brightness to ambient light
- A real time clock circuit for keeping accurate time as well as retain time/date information
- wifi interface - Configure and forget. It just runs. No intervention necessary ever. Use your tablet, smartphone or computer to change all the clock settings.
- Very low power consumption (3-4 watts).
Due to the limited availability of this wood only a limited number can be sold. Please let us know if your clock has to arrive by a specific date so we can put the correct priority on building your clock. We will do our best to accommodate special requests.
Before assembling your clock, we will send you pictures of our current milled inventory so you can pick the perfect piece. Before we ship, we will send pictures of your working finished clock for final approval.
Warranty is 1 year parts and labor.
4"tall x 5" deep x 11" wide
Aprox 3 lbs 8 oz
Ships in a medium flat rate box’s
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: in-12-4-sheduaUPC:Availability: 2-3 days
WarrantyWe guarantee our clocks are free from component and labor defects for 1 year. upon factory approval, we will cover return shipping costs of valid warranty claims within 30 days of purchase