Russian new, old stock -in12 nixie tubes from the 60-s thru 80's. Handmade and hand wired into a beautiful nostalgic 1960's full featured clock. Mounted inside a high quality 1/4 inch acrylic case.
- Morado Case with East Indian Rosewood Legs
- 6 IN12 bulbs (replaceable)
- Authentic 1960 sockets
- Decorative puzzle joint top.
- Modern microprocessor control
- RGB led backlighting so you can adjust the backlight to any color you wish.
- Built in cathode poison strategies to keep your clock healthy for many years
- Automatic dimming self adjusts brightness to ambient light
- A real time clock circuit for keeping accurate time as well as retain time/date information
- wifi interface - Configure and forget. It just runs. No intervention necessary ever. Use your tablet, smartphone or computer to change all the clock settings.
- Very low power consumption (3-4 watts).
Hand made to order. Please let us know if your clock has to arrive by a specific date so we can put the correct priority on building your clock. We will do our best to accommodate special requests.
Warranty is 1 year parts and labor.
6"tall x 5" deep x 9" wide
Aprox 3 lbs 8 oz
Ships in a medium flat rate box
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: in-12-6- MOR-1UPC:Availability: 14 days ARO
WarrantyWe guarantee our clocks are free from component and labor defects for 1 year. upon factory approval, we will cover return shipping costs of valid warranty claims within 30 days of purchase